Mehandi is an art that is originated in India and now slowly slowly becoming popular all over world. More and more people are becoming Mehandi artist as it is a good source of income too. All you need is just different ideas and skills to make a Mehandi design. I have talked about ‘Latest henna Tattoos Design’ in my previous article but in this i am going to tell you ‘ How to Get a Deep Mehandi Color ‘ as deep mehandi color signify Deep Love.
THINGS YOU NEED
- Measuring cup
- Lemon juice
- Cotton ball
- Apply the henna to your skin, using a squeeze bottle with a metal tip. Draw the design onto your skin, referring to a photo of your design if necessary.
You can see this for design reference- ‘Latest Temporary Henna Tattoos 2013’
- Make a mixture of 1/4 cup lemon juice and a pinch of sugar. Apply the whole mixture over the henna on your skin, every 15 minutes using a cotton ball. Benefit of lemon juice is that it helps keep the henna paste moist for best adhesion to the skin. The stronger the henna adheres, the deeper the stain on the skin.
- Remove the dried henna with your fingernails after about 7-8 hours.
- Warm your skin by applying essential oil to your hands. Stronger body heat contributes to darkening of henna, and oil warms the skin.
- Place your hands under a heat source like HAIR DRYER for faster darkening.
- Avoid washing this area of skin after removing the henna for at least 24-hours. Soap and water can interrupt the staining process.
Hope this will help you in getting deep mehandi color if you find anything missing just let me know by commenting. Your suggestions are important to us
You can also apply Iodex , Volini or any kind of Balm after removing your mehandi It also help in deeping mehandi color.