Many people have this question in their mind that is it possible to increase height after 18? Well the answer is YES. You can grow 2 to 6 inches even after 18 years of age. But main problem is they do not know how to increase height? Don’t worry in this article you will find same amazing tips that you will need to take note of and integrate them into your day to day routine which will help you to increase height after 18 years.
All men & women wish to look tall & smart. We can make efforts to look smart & fit but it is not easy to gain height. Being tall has certain advantages over being short. So you have to follow some rules strictly to gain height. Your height is determined by both genetics as well as environmental effects. Although several factors that determine your height are out of your control and you can to nothing about them. Once you pass 21 years of age your height remains the same. If you are 18 now you have got whole 3 years to increase your height just by following these amazing tips on How to increase height after 18?
HOW TO INCREASE HEIGHT AFTER 18
- According to study, growing teenagers and pre-teens need between 8.5 and 11 hours of sleep every night. This is because your body grows and regenerates tissue while you’re at rest. During our sleep HGH releases which help in increasing height. So do get plenty of sleep.
- Go for running early in the morning and if you have time you can go in the evening too. Runners are tall only because of this reason. Sprint races help in releasing human growth hormone(HGH) which helps our body to grow well naturally.
- What you eat will determine the overall results on your height increasing regime. This is because what you will eat determine amount of HGH in your body. Eat 5-6 small meals during the day rather than the conventional 3 meals a day. Ensuring that you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals your body requires will help you grow to your full height.
- Do stretching exercises or play games like rope skipping , hanging from a bar, football. These all sports not only grow your height but also good for overall fitness of your body.
You may like- Stretching Exercises for Back Pain Relief
- Many a times we consume items like antibiotics, drugs and other items that act as growth inhibitors. Knowing the growth inhibitors properly and avoiding them is a step towards growing taller naturally.
- Maintain your weight. Obesity kills your height. Check out this article to lose weight if you are obese.
You may also like- What to Eat and Lose Weight?
- Keep your immune system strong by eating whole, fresh foods. Try to avoid processed foods, foods with empty calories or high levels of fat, and hydrogenated foods, such as margarine.
- Practice good posture. Try to sit up straight when you’re in chairs. Even if you’re not actually getting taller, good posture will make you look taller. Wear clothes that will help you to look taller. Don’t know what kind of clothes you should wear then check out this article on how to look taller.
- If you’re from a tall family and you’re not growing by your mid-teens, or if your height hasn’t changed much from before puberty to during puberty, then it’s a good idea to see a doctor.
Well now you know how to increase your height after 18 years. Share these tips among your friends or family to help if someone is short. If you have a friend whose height is short don’t make fun of him. Try to build up his confidence and motivate him. If you found this article useful then do tell us by commenting below or share this article. If you have any other tips regarding this topic then do tell us by email I will add them up in this article by giving credit to you.