For women who have smaller height..its seems like a unreachable dream to them how to look taller, because you cannot easily change yourself how to nature made you.But there is solution to this problem.Right clothes and accessories can actually help you to look taller.Vertical patterns,solid colors clothes and snug fits are perfect clothes that can surely help you to sort out your problem of how to look taller.I am sure this post on how to look taller will help many people to sort out their problem of being shorter.
Tips for both sexes(Men and Women)
- Wear vertical line clothes,Avoid horizontal lines-Vertical lines draw your eyes up and down which causes eye to take in more height rather than width.on the other hand horizontal lines draw your eyes side by side which cause eyes to take in more width and less height. —————————————————————————————————————————————-
- Go for monochromatic look-If you wear same tone clothes it helps you to look taller as more tones of colors divide body of person into different segments.
- Prefer solid colors with small patterns-Larger pattern creates a dwarf look of the person which completely put down your personality and efforts to look taller especially if that individual already has a petite(small sized) figure.
- Don’t go for baggy clothing-People who wear loose, over-sized garments may end up looking “lost” inside their clothes,which may make them seem wider and shorter than they actually are.
- High heel Shoes-These can also help to look taller but one can easily found out that you are wearing this to create an illusion of looking taller.They are also not so comfortable but you can go for them.Remember,don’t even wear shoes in which you can’t walk properly.
Hope this post on ‘How to look taller‘ will help you guyz.If you want to give any suggestion please don’t hesitate just comment.Your comments are always appreciated.
If you want to know how to get glowing skin using rice. Yes,people rice just click here and know how rice will help you in getting glowing skin without use of chemicals