How to Straight your Hair Perfectly at Home
I think this article’s topic is one of the favorite and popular topic among the girls. Nowadays 9 out 10 straight their hairs in order too look hot and beautiful and they look so. Even I also like girls who are tidy and which really took great care of theirs like which style look good on them etc. But 1% girls really end up messing with their hairs because they don’t how to straight hairs perfectly. So they ran into the salon and spend thousand of money on hair treatment.
But If you are here you might be looking for how to straight your hairs perfectly at home. I will tell you simple and latest technique of straightening hairs at home just like salon crew does. The best and least damaging way to straighten hair is to use a flat iron. However, there is a common misconception that in order to have straight hair, you must forego volume. With proper instruction, you can have the best of both worlds. The techniques provided will help you create straight and smooth looks with fullness and versatility.
THINGS YOU NEED
- Plastic claw clips are needed to section the hair
- A straight comb (not a brush) to smooth each section before ironing.
- A heat protective spray important step before straightening, as the heat of the iron can create damage to your hair over time.
- Ceramic flat iron with a temperature control dial ranging from 150 degrees to 450 degrees.
IC(Inkcloth) TIP- Fine hair requires a lower temperature, while thick, coarse hair requires the highest temperature.
HOW TO STRAIGHT YOUR HAIRS
- If you are just getting out of the shower then make sure to blow dry your hair on high heat until completely dry. This will help to go ahead and straighten most of your hair.
- Now Turn on your straightener and let sit for 10 minutes so that it gets fully hot to perfectly straight your hairs
- Work in sections, starting in the back. Use clips to to keep the rest of the hair out of the way.
- Mist the hair with a small amount of flat iron spray. If the hair becomes too wet, it will scorch in the flat iron.
- Take your hair and pull the top half up into a bun so you can do your hair in sections. This will help you to not have any lumps left in your hair. Comb a 1-inch wide section until it’s smooth and untangled. If each section is not combed out properly, the hair will not become as straight you’d like. The sections should not be wider than the ceramic plates.
- On the part of your hair that is not tied up, take your straightener from the top root and slowly pull all the way down to the end of the strin. Repeat 3 times and move to next section until bottom half is completely straight.
- Make sure that for every 10 minutes you use your straightener you allow it 5 minutes to reheat.
- Style as desired Or check out this post for best staright hairstyle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – SHORT HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN
IC(Inkcloth) TIP 2- Receiving a trim every six to eight weeks removes any damaged ends.
Hope all these points will solve your query on how to straight your hair at home. I missed something do tell me by commenting. Your suggestions are always appreciated or if you have any new idea do sahre with us