Learn how to do a French manicure at home
Want a professional looking nails without spending your time at hi-fi salons which will cost you manicure more than salary. Then check out here on Inckloth.com how to do French manicure at home . With some practice and a little patience, you can enjoy a fancy French manicure anytime you want for only the cost of your nail polish isn’t that cool.
What is French Manicure?
The pale pink base and bright white tips of your nails characterize the most popular French manicure, which is a common request at nail salons everywhere. (In France, where they’re considered an American invention, this kind of manicure is called “la French.”)
TIP– French manicure looks good only on long nails like this.
STEPS TO DO FRENCH MANICURE
- First of all Use a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover, and wipe off any old nail polish prior to painting nails. Wash hands and soak in warm water for a few second.
- Now gently push back the cuticles (semi-circular end part of nails) so they are all even with each other once the water has softened your skin.
- With nail clippers, beauty scissors or a nail file, shape your nails evenly. You can also take of help someone if needed.
- With a steady hand, carefully paint only the tip of each nail with a white hue. A second coat may be desirable, depending on the thickness and opaqueness of the polish. Allow polish to dry between coats.
- Using a slightly transparent pink or nude color, paint the entire nail once the tips have dried. A second coat may be necessary. Allow nails to dry thoroughly.
- Once all the coats have dried, apply a clear topcoat to protect your new French manicure. To increase the manicure’s lifespan, make an effort to paint a clear coat on each night. Be sure it has enough time to dry completely.
All done, practice a little bit to do it perfectly. If you have any query just tell me by commenting or email me at email@example.com.
We also sell ‘Avon’ best quality products if you buy anything just email me. 🙂