Natural Home Remedies to Get Relief from Headaches
Headache is one of the most common illnesses all around the world. Headaches are extremely common – most people have a headache at some time in their life. 8 out 10 people starting from a small boy to an adult man every one gets headaches everyday. So there is no need to worry if you got headache, you just have to How do you get Headaches and Home Remedies to get relief from Headaches. The different causes of headache include stress, diet, jaw problems, and illnesses of the eye, ear, nose and throat.
Most headaches disappear on their own (with a little time) or with the help of mild pain relievers. Although most headaches like Hangover Headache, headache behind eye are temporary but reoccurring headache can be caused by many different factors working together. So it is important to seek diagnosis from a qualified health profession.
Now many of you wonder that how do you get headaches? Do I have serious issues or is it temporary. Do not worry I will answer your every questions. Let me tell you What Causes headache.
HOW DO YOU GET HEADACHES?
There are several reasons behind headache. Most common reasons of headaches are listed below: –
- Headache can be caused by tightening of muscles particularly upper back muscles, shoulders, neck and head muscles which is due to excessive exercise or playing sport like football, cricket etc. It can be also due to workout in gym for the first time. Our muscles get contracted after work out in gym. It loosens up after doing work out in gym everyday.
- Headache can be also due to lowering a person tolerance to pain.
- Headache can be also caused due to reducing level of endorphins, which are the body’s natural painkilling chemicals.
- Headache also occurs due to caffeine withdrawal, commonly causes by regular exercise and excessive consumption of coffee and tea. Some people like me addicted to coffee. If I do not drink tea or coffee in the morning, I also got headache on that day. This addiction for tea or coffee can also be reason of What Causes Headache.
- You might do not know this but some naturally occurring chemicals like Amines in our food that we eat also causes headache. Junk Food is main reason of headaches now days.
- Dental problems like Misalignment of teeth which increase muscular tension in jaw contribute to reoccurring headache.
- Eye problems like long sightedness, in which our eye muscles contract and relax for better vision also causes headache.
- Hypertension also known as High Blood Pressure and Diabetes patient gets headache, So it is normal for them.
You may also like- How to get control High Blood Pressure
- Excessive use of Painkiller, Drinking of Alcohol in large quantity also causes headache which is also known as Hangover Headache in case of alcohol.
- Lower body temperature, Dehydration and Noise also cause Headache.
- This particular reason of headache will amaze you. Using Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for hours also reason behind headache among youngsters because most of youth spend half of the day on theses social networking sites. It has negative effect on our eye muscles which causes headache.
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES TO GET RELIEF FROM HEADACHES
I have told you all possible reasons behind headaches. Now it is time to write some Home Remedies to get relief from Headaches.
- Take a painkiller like Aspirin, ibuprofen and acetaminophen to get relief from headaches.
- Dehydration leads to a headache, especially if you’ve vomited recently or you’re hangover. Drink a tall glass of water as soon as your head starts to hurt, and try to continue drinking small sips throughout the day. You should gradually feel the pain start to ease.
I.C(Inkcloth)Tip- Avoid drinking anything that can dehydrate you, such as coffee, alcohol, and drinks loaded with sugar.
- Request absolute peace and quiet. If you’re forced to rest around other people, explain that you have a headache and ask that they please try to be quiet and leave you undisturbed. Then take a nap for about 30 minutes. It will definitely help you getting relief from headache. I also do like this when ever I get headache.
I.C(Inkcloth) TIP for Getting Good Sleep- SWITCH OF YOUR MOBILE PHONE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. MUST FOLLOW THIS TIP DEAR, IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU A LOT.
- Placing something soft and cool like wet towel over your forehead can help the blood vessels constrict, which might ease some of the pain of the headache. This works particularly well if the problem is concentrated in your temples or sinuses.
- Doing some light massage can distract you from the pain, as well as improving circulation and relieving tension. For a basic massage, gently press your fingers over your temples, and move them in slow circles. Ask your family members to give you nice massage to get relief from headaches. I take help from my mom.
- You might find this funny but having sex reduce stress and blood pressure, it also stimulates the release of the hormone Oxytocin, which in turn boosts the release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller.
- Meditation, Prayers, Deep breathing and listening to music also helps us in getting relief from severe headache.
- Lack of food can cause a headache, so make sure you’ve eaten something recently. In addition, some foods are thought to help alleviate headaches. None of the following are guaranteed but they’ve worked for some people including me also, so they might just work for you.
Don’t forget to get answer- Is dieting good or bad us?
- You can drink cola. Note that if you’re a heavy caffeine or soda drinker, you may experience headaches as part of caffeine withdrawal. A jolt of caffeine will usually help, but in the long run, it’s best to break your addiction and the headaches will disappear.
Now you know all the reason and natural home remedies to get relief from headaches. Do follow these home remedies to get headache relief easily. These remedies to get relief from headaches worked for me and I am sure it will work for you also. Do share or like this article if these tips worked for you in getting headache relief. If I missed something, do tell me by commenting below the article.