As I have previously discussed on the topic on Benefits Of Doing Stretching Exercises, So, I feel it is my duty and also responsibility to help people who have get back pain relief as Tightness or stiffness in your back can result in the inability to carry out daily tasks, pain when trying to bend at your hip or pain when moving your legs.
I here only discuss about exercises that are simple and can be done in very short period of time as Now a days we all have very busy schedule even I am also doing Mechanical Engineering. I also know How hard it is to get spare time to do other things. But a little time spent exercising can loosen and relax your back pain , preventing injury and improving your quality of life. So check out Simple ideas on Stretching Exercises for Back Pain Relief in simple and unique way.
Double Knee to Chest
It is an effective stretching to provide you relief from back pain. Simple and easy to do and don’t take much time. 🙂
HOW TO DO DOUBLE KNEE TO CHEST STRETCH
- Lie down on your back with both knees bent and both of your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift both feet off the ground at the same time.
- Reach down with both hands and grab both of your knees.
- Use the muscles of your arms to pull your knees toward your chest, paying attention to your pelvis coming off the floor.
- Hold this stretch for about 30 seconds and relax.
- Repeat as directed.
Cobra stretch is most easiest and also effective exercise to get back pain relief if done correctly. But before it Be sure to check with your doctor before performing this exercise, particularly if you’re suffering from low back pain.
HOW TO DO COBRA STRETCH
- Lie down on your stomach with your legs extended behind you and the palms of your hands on the ground at shoulder level.
- Push with your arms and lift your upper body off the ground.
- Continue lifting your upper body as high as you can, the All-About-Abs website instructs, with the goal of completely extending both arms.
- Hold this stretch for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat these steps again and again till needed.