Every Bride dreams of her wedding day and wants to make this day special and most memorable day of her life.Bridal Makeup is one of the most important part in wedding thats help maintaining the beautiful and gorgeous look of bride.Along with sparkling jewellery and gorgeous wedding dress and shoes if make up and the hair is done inappropriate then their beauty are also marred.So it is extremely important to choose make up that suits brides choice and skin tone and How the bride conducts herself is the focus of everybody attention on this day and you will certainly comfortable if you would rehearse it before wedding.
TIPS ON BRIDAL MAKEUP
First of all you need the following things for Bridal makeup
- Moisturizer – Chicco Dermo Solution
- Face Primer – Laura Mercier Foundation Primer; Hydrating
- Foundation – MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Shade-NC42, SPF 15
- Concealer – MAC Studio Finish Concealer, Shade-NW35 & NC42, SPF 35
- Face Powder – Smashbox, Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder.
- Brows – Mystery Eyeshadow from MAC
- Eyeshadow Base – Painterly Paint Pot from MAC
- Eyeshadows – Amber Lights, Brown Script, Sushi Flower, Sketch, Gold Mine,
- Rice Paper and carbon from MAC.
- Eye Kohl Pencil – MAC’s Tenchakohl Liner, Shade – Graphblack.
- Mascara – Mabelline, The Colossal Volum’ Express, Mabelline.
- Contouring Powder – Mineralize Skin Finish Natural, Shade-Dark
- Blush – MAC’s Coppertone, Matte Blush.
- Highlight – Shimmery Waves (Bronze) from The Body Shop.
- Lip Primer – Urban Decay Lip Primer
- Lip Liner – Revlon, Shade – Plum Wine
- Lipstick – Cranberry from Mabelline.
- Fake Eye Lashes – UroParis no. 54.
Make-up Tips For Face
- Always start with your natural foundation. Apply evenly, check for any lines around your jaw bone. Be careful not to get any foundation close to your wedding outfit.
- Apply a matte powder all over your face; using a powder based product, this will ensure skin looks perfect in the photographs.
- The shine free oil control loose powder, will help control the oil that usually develops around the ‘T zone’. This will last long & give it a matte look.
- Add a little blush; pick a peachy pink color that will look natural on you.
- To cover the reddish skin, use sheer color corrector and apply tinted moisturizer of yellowish green or olive green shade to neutralize it.Pink color blush is not for the wedding day, generally speaking. Try bronzer under cheekbones instead.
Make-up Tips For Lips
- Get the deep sensual lips you always wanted! Choose lip liner that blends easily with lipstick for that soft glossy look that looks good in photographs too.
- Start with a pencil lip liner. Apply from the centre and line outward; make sure you have completely outlined your lips.
- Lip liners help lip color stay longer and also avoid bleeding. Now fill in your lips with a moisturizing lip color, helps keep lips soft and supple and the pick a color that is most striking. You could always finish with a lip gloss, for that dazzling hi-shine! Thin and small lips look more sensuous with light lip colors while fuller lips can use deep shades.
- Bright lip colors may be warm such as orange-red, orange-gold, copper and warm beiges, creams and caramels or cool such as fuchsia, magenta, blue-reds, shades of lilac and pink and make lips look plusher and fuller.
- Deep warm lip colors such as yellowish and orangish browns; mahogany, deep warm reds and chocolate and deep cool shades such as cool brown, taupe, deep purple, plum and blue-toned burgundy underplay too much thickness of lips.
- For olive and dusky skinned ladies, maroons and brown lip colors are the safest bet as well as the golden tones.
- Try not to be too dramatic but there is a secret seldom revealed: red lipstick makes teeth appear whiter!
Make-up Tips For Eyes
- For a perfect eye shape, use a small brush to blend a medium tone color from just below the brow arch downwards in a semi-circle motion.
- Line your eyelids with a pencil and blend a darker shade into the crease and outer corner.
- Shadow application should be from inner to outer corners. Complete your glam look with ultra dramatic lashes. Sweep some mascara across the lashes to complete the glam look.
- Always apply mascara in a zigzag motion, this helps in avoiding clumps.
- Use thick black kohl (kajal) to draw your eyes doe shaped and use a eye shadow that is a shade of either red or brown. You cannot skip mascara for your lashes at any cost.
- If you are not used to wearing heavy makeup, keep your hands away from blue and green eye shadows.
Make-up Tips For Nails
- Go get yourself a manicure & pedicure! It will ensure the hands & feet look duly moisturized.
- Well polished and shaped nails add spark to the looks of a bride.
- The color of nail polish should ideally match the wedding dress of the bride.
- Apply it to your nails in single sweeps.
- Apply a base coat on the nails because it gives strength to your nails.
Don’t Forget These Things
1. Avoid SPF(Sun Protection Factor)products
I wouldn’t normally comment on this, but products that contain SPF(Sun Protection Factor) like Sunscreens can photograph weird because of the zinc oxide found in many moisturizers and foundations. It causes that paled out face look that shows up in photographs, but not in person. So,your best bet is to avoid products with SPF on your wedding day (but don’t forget to wear SPF on your honeymoon! :D).
2. Always use light Shimmer
A highlight on cheekbones or browbones is pleasing, but too much shimmer doesn’t photograph well. Shimmer has light reflecting particles that the camera picks up as white streaks or shine. Try doing a complete run-through of your makeup before the wedding, and take pictures. If you see shiny or white streaks where you’ve applied a shimmer product, you know where to tone down.
3. Wax atleast 3 days before the wedding
Redness can be tough to cover, and some people stay slightly swollen for a couple days post-wax.So its important to wax approximately three days before wedding.
4.Try to maintain your usual look
Always try to maintain your usual look.Don’t try to pretend what you don’t.Just be simple and elegant because it might be thing that your groom found in you and marrying you because he like you the way you are.If you want to try a smokey eye for the first time, save it for your bachelorette party!
5. Waterproof mascara
I have attended very weddings specialy Indian weddings in which when bride is going to her house with groom they used to cry a lot as they leaving there parents but she is also happy to start a new era of life.This may seem like a no-brainer, but brides have a million and one details to worry about, so this can get overlooked. It’s a big day, and if you get emotional, you want to make sure your mascara doesn’t show it.
Check out this amazing video on TIPS ON BRIDAL MAKEUP by MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Makeup artist-: Namrata Soni
If you want to get information Best Bridal Shoes Collection 2012 ,you can have it here. 🙂